Top Ten Favorite Romances
I love today's topic, such a great idea. I have so many swoons from books, this one is going to be way too easy! I may include some non-canon ships that I have... So, let's go. Oh, p.s.: might contain spoilers!
1. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter series - Who else? One of the best love stories ever! I adore these two characters and I was so glad they got together in the end! It's my favorite bookish pairing.
2. Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy series - Another one I absolutely adore. This one took me on an emotion roller-coaster but I loved every minute of it!
3. Tris Prior and Tobias Eaton from Divergent series - Tris and Four? Of course! They're so awkwardly cute you just have to love them.
4. Arya Stark and Gendry Waters from A Song of Ice and Fire series - Okay so this one is not even real (yet) but man do I ship these two, hard! They just HAVE TO end up together or heads will roll!
5. Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines series - This so needs to happen, the sparks are already flying, I am eagerly awaiting the fireworks!
6. Vasilisa Dragomir and Christian Ozera from Vampire Academy series - Of course I love these two as well. I was rooting for Christian since the moment we met him in the books!
7. Clary Fray and Jace WhateverIsCurrentlyHisLastName from The Mortal Instruments series - I was really for them at first and then not so much and after some time super very again and just... these two frustrate me so much at times! But I still adore them.
8. Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments series - Oh, these two. Yes please! I love them and I cannot wait for the last book to see what's happening here!
9. Will Grayson and Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson, Will Grayson - What a shame, I loved reading this book and these two were so super cute. Sigh!
10. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Melark from The Hunger Games series - I almost didn't include these two on my list. I really liked them but Kat was a bit... Cold. I understand she had a lot of crap going on but from Peeta's side, the love story was just too amazing to leave it out.
This weekly meme is from The Broke and the Bookish.