August 28, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week

This is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

Scariest place in the books

There is a bunch of scary places in the books, and I would be okay without stepping into any of them - Gaunt's house, the old Riddle house, the Forbidden Forest... Basically, anything related to Voldemort. Even the lake with its residents doesn't seem too appealing. Still, the scariest place has to be

The Forbidden Forest


Not only are there gigantic spiders, we also have pretty hostile centaurs and god knows what else even Hagrid may not know about. I wouldn't be too keen on the forest.

The Forbidden Forest, also known as Dark Forest borders the edges of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry grounds. As its name suggests, it is strictly off limits to students - except in the case of detention, or Care of Magical Creatures lessons that occasionally take place there. Of course, with the various dangerous creatures living in the Forest, few students would even want to venture into it. Black flowers are known to grow in the forest.

Sources: gif - text

3 comments:

  1. OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention THE Forest! Yeah that place was terrifying. You just never know what you'll find in there and to be honest, after seeing Riddle himself in there, Aragog and his family, werewolves AND a giant, I don't think I'd be too keen to venture in there. O.O Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many creepy things in that forest. I think that's what makes it scary, since there are so many unknowns out there... Great pick!

    Check out my HP MOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd steer clear of the forest just because of Aragog and his countless family members! I'm not a fan of spiders of any size, so giant spiders are most definitely not something I would ever, ever want to encounter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...