September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

We'd be the dork table, but we'd be so cool for it. You better believe it. Also, we'd be totally badass in girl power, you just sit tight and see why:

1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
She's smart and loves books, so we'd get along really well. She's also totally kickass and I'd be happy to have her back me up when in trouble.

2. Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)
She's no-nonsense you-just-try-me kind of girl that would obliterate you if she had to, but otherwise she's kind and smart and calm, and would be happy to help. She's totally my kind of girl and I think we'd go along really well.

3. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Comical relief and smarts are her best features, and even though I'm sure she doesn't mean to be fun, she really is. She's special and unique and I love that about people. I think she's very interesting and would love her to hang around.

4. Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy)
She'd be the loud mouth of the table (when I'd be out sick of course because that's always my job otherwise), cracking jokes and being on the lookout for mean girls. Should they come around, she'd knock them on their asses and we'd have a nice drama to go along with lunch. And who doesn't like entertainment?

5. Sydney Sage (Bloodlines)
Another smart girl that'd fit right in with Hermione and Luna, I think it'd be a match made in heaven. And if she was with us, we could keep an eye on her terrible eating habits.

6. Arya Stark (ASoIaF)
Another tom-boy with no-bullshit attitude, she'd be the always grumpy party of the group who can kick some ass and have fun now and again as well. With her and Rose, we'd be untouchable. I also have a soft spot for her because I think she's the best book character ever so...

7. Rowena Vincent (Madolescents)
She's such a weirdo, but a fun one, I'd love to have her hang around. So much weird stuff happens to her she'd have a story for us every single day. And her and Luna would probably be besties...

8. Wyatt (Insignia)
She's a mad genius and as much as I'd be scared of her, probably, I'd love to have her with us. She's smart so she'd fit right in, and her and Arya would probably plan world domination and annihilation. Oh well, girls just wanna have fun, eh?

9. Linh Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)
Genius cyborg with magical powers? Who wouldn't want a girl like that at their table?!

10. Scarlet Benoit (The Lunar Chrnocles)
Another kickassery admiral would make this gang perfect. And a gang it is, because if all these girls would get together, they'd be the baddest gang in the world, and would dominate it no questions asked.

This weekly meme is from The Broke and the Bookish.

11 comments:

  1. Hermione, Scarlet, Cinder, Luna and Arya are more than welcome! I'm not such a fan of Ginny, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder would be amazing on the table! I have just finished it so i'm in love :')

    Also, huge fan of Rose! She starts food fights and would not take shit on the lunch table! :)

    Great post and thanks for sharing! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your table! Cinder, Scarlet and Luna together would be kind of epic. Than add in Hermione to like keep every one in order. Except for Rose. Would be the "wild one". She'd be like guys, stop studying. Let's go party. Lol.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list. We have Linh Cinder in common, but I'm willing to share. You're the second blogger who's made me realize how silly I was to exclude Luna Lovegood! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - all of these are perfect! Especially Luna and Ginny - so much win right there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would just be easier if you (and I) joined the table in the Great Hall of Hogwarts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your choices! Hermoine was my top pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Luna and Hermione at my table as well! You have some good choices in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermione, Ginny, Cinder and Scarlet?! Hell yeah, I wanna sit at your table too :D I might bring along Celaena, Luna, Vin (Mistborn) and Katniss though haha That cool?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...